DHS Swim Week 11 - Dublin @ Foothill
Hello Dublin High School swimmers and parents,
Thank you for the handful of dedicated swimmers that attended Spring Break practice. Remember swimming like all other parts of your life can only be improved through consistent and constant work.
This week we have an away meet against Foothill High School.
Be sure to check the results from the Dougherty Valley meet on the Dublin website.
Away dual meet information:
- Entries will be posted on the website on Wednesday, with meet sheet on Thursday,
- Swimmers will be released from class at 2:30pm, at the end of 6th period,
- Swimmers can place items in Portable Q-3, then pick up at 2:35pm,
- Be sure to be at the bus no later than 2:40pm, sit with your swim buddies,
- Bring extra towels and warm clothes,
- Warm ups will begin at 3:30pm and go to 4:00pm,
- The meet will start around at 4:00pm and end around 6:30pm,
- Wear your Red DHS Swim Shirt to Friday’s meet.
Practice will be from 4:00pm-6:00pm Monday to Wednesday and from 4:00pm-5:30pm on Thursday.
Club swimmers there is a MANDATORY MEETING Wednesday, April 10th, in Portable Q-3 at the beginning of lunch.
In less than a month we have our Senior Night for our swimmers at Emerald Glen Park (next to the Wave). To make the moment memorable we need parent volunteers to bring items for our potluck, be sure to sign up!
Take your family out! Coming up we have a fundraiser for the team to help offset cost of gear, transportation, and other necessary items to make the swim team run and enjoyable for our swimmers. Please check out the flyers for this fundraising events Fresh Millions. We will continue to post our upcoming fundraiser on our fundraising tab.
Swimmers and parents that would like some snacks at our home meet against Livermore bring some extra cash on Friday. Also, be sure to sign up to bring snacks for our swim meets.